Senior Process Engineer - Photolithography
Sarawak - Kuching
To support line issues, tool maintenance, trouble shooting, recipes setup and improvement projects..
- Ensure equipment PM is performed timely and correctly.
- Ensure new product recipe is set-up correctly.
- Follow up process and equipment trouble shooting.
- Follow up SM/DMS/TECN/MRB/SWR procedure, work closely with other modules and departments.
- Follow up OOC/OOS/ALR lot disposition.
- SPC chart monitoring, ensure stable process with good CPK.
- Release new equipment to qualify products and layers.
- Owner for process and equipment improvement items :
- Defect and particle reduction.
- Error and alarm reduction.
- Equipment up time, manufacturing availability and throughput improvement.
- Develop new recipe and process with good process margin.
- Rework reduction.
- Monitoring OOC/OOS reduction.
- Scrap reduction
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in semiconductor.
- Good understanding on Photolithography process and equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and able to work independently.
- Highly pro-active and team player.