Tokuyama Corporation, Japan is one of the leading companies in manufacturing of the Polycrystalline Silicon, which is a raw material for Solar Panel. Through the supply of our product to support the growth of Solar Panel Industry, we are aiming to achieve an environmental friendly and sustainable society. To expand our business, we set up Tokuyama Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. last year and are going to build our plant in Samalaju Industrial Park, Bintulu to start the plant operation from the year 2013.
Advertised: 4-1-11 | Closing Date: 20-1-11
(Sarawak - Bintulu)
- Safe Start Ups and Shut Downs of the Polycrystalline Silicon Plant.
- Monitoring of Equipment, Parameters and Conditions.
- Stabilizing the Plant during Emergencies & Trouble Shooting.
- Monitoring and Recording Control Room and Field Readings, and Reporting to the In Charge / Superior whenever they contact.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Graduated within 3 years after 2008 from university
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
Shortlisted Candidates will get Japanese Languages Learning in Malaysia and Transfer to Japan for further Specialty Training.
TOKUYAMA MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Tingkat 1, Komplek Negeri Jalan Simpang Tiga Kuching 93576.