Branch Service Operations Officer
At Citi, our goal is to be the most respected global financial services company. Simply put, we see anything less as a compromise. In driving that goal, every Citibanker is governed by three Shared Responsibilities - responsibility to our Clients, responsibility to our People and responsibility to our Franchise. Our priorities are focused on putting the needs of our clients first, providing our people the best opportunities to realise their potential and putting Citi's long-term interests ahead of short-term gains. That's what differentiates us from the rest.
So, if you're looking for a fulfilling career, working alongside some of the brightest in the industry, in an environment that is fun, dynamic and challenging - you will find it and much more at Citibank Malaysia.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and deploying process improvement to specifically address critical cross functional process gaps across systems, process and procedures
- Perform Day 2 review such as account reconciliation, ensure the account opened/demographics updated by Sales & Operations staff is accurate and ensure completeness of Account Opening Forms and sufficient CIPPs documentation to support account opening
- Reviewing the Banking & Bankcard exception reports and escalates to respective branches users/BM on any missing sources
- Supporting signature authorization function & documentum indexing function
- Assume supportive role in providing quality service support to internal & external customers
- Ensure improvement in Branch Service Operations efficiency performance and reduce process hands-off by leveraging on Automation projects, Offloading to alternative channels, Realignment or centralization of functions within Branch Services and O&T
- Supporting ITO/business to troubleshoot the production issue related to applications: RM, IM, IV & SDB, regression testing, unit projects
- Work closely with business users from division/department/ITO – Regional and external vendors and ensure the unit processes are in meeting the Regional/Local/US & RCCPM guidelines
- Resolve business-as usual issues pertaining to customer service delivery, operational efficiency apart from tracking and monitoring the progress of ongoing business improvement initiatives (projects & enhancements & processes)
- Prepare test scripts, execute test cases & provide training if is needed
- Degree holder with at least 3-4 years relevant working experience in operations & project management.
- Minimum 2 years’ of working experience in a similar capacity with project implementation experience.
- Possess strong interpersonal and team player who is able to work independently.
- Good communication and organized skills, coupled with the passion to take on challenging and concurrent task is also essential to this role
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on a timely basis
- Analytical and has good problem-solving skills
- Having knowledge in Cards & Banking product or process will have an added advantage.