ValeServe Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Vale is a pioneering mining company that provides raw materials used in the manufacturing of products used daily such as computers, cars and coins. A truly global company; Vale is headquartered in Brazil, represented in 38 countries and employs over 100,000 people worldwide. With a focus on growth and the diversification of its mining activities, Vale constantly invests in mineral research and technologies to improve operational efficiency across five continents. In addition, Vale also has diversified interests in logistics, power generation and a host of other projects.
Vale Shared Services Organization is a division that performs leveraged transactional activities at central locations around the globe allowing the business to benefit from cost and time efficiencies. In Malaysia, the Shared Services Centre located in Bandar Utama, Selangor supports processes such as Human Resources, Finance and Procurement for its Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) operations.
Vale in Malaysia is growing and we are looking for suitable candidates to be a part of our expansion. This is your opportunity to join us.
Solving Area Analyst
Selangor - Bandar Utama
- Manage the Call Center second level activities, guiding and clarifying questions related to their work and the tool being used, contributing to constant improvements of the service level.
- Give administrative support to the implementation of new projects related to the relationship area by scheduling meetings, making direct contact with focal points, and answering possible questions related to the projects.
- Support the implementation of Call Centers at international locations, collecting information for scripts, scheduling meetings, answering questions related to the projects and preparing training sessions for first and second level support team.
- Support the interface between the call center and the solving areas.
- Guarantee the publication of the solving areas reports.
- Plan and execute new relationship demands.
- Control the area routine like investment, costs, etc.
- Plan and follow up process improvement opportunities.
- Implement continuous process improvements by analyzing possible gaps and underperformance of the second level indicators (backlog, attendance on time, retention level, complaints, satisfaction survey).
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
- At least three years of experience in related field, preferably as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in Office Package.
- Experience in Projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in quality methodology: PDCA, Kanban, Six Sigma.
- Extra language skills such as French, Spanish and Portuguese will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ValeServe Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Level 16, Suite 16.01 & 16.02 No. 1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama Petaling Jaya 47800.
ValeServe Malaysia Sdn Bhd (892356-V)