At Citi, our goal is to be the most respected global financial services company. Simply put, we see anything less as a compromise. In driving that goal, every Citibanker is governed by three Shared Responsibilities - responsibility to our Clients, responsibility to our People and responsibility to our Franchise. Our priorities are focused on putting the needs of our clients first, providing our people the best opportunities to realise their potential and putting Citi's long-term interests ahead of short-term gains. That's what differentiates us from the rest.
So, if you're looking for a fulfilling career, working alongside some of the brightest in the industry, in an environment that is fun, dynamic and challenging - you will find it and much more at Citibank Malaysia.
Assist Senior HR Generalist to manage day-to-day HR operations.
Be the first contact point to business (managers and employees) to provide the full spectrum of HR functions covering recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement and employee relations. This includes:
- Partnering with the business heads to address key people issues e.g. hiring for expansion, managing attrition, building talent pipeline
- Providing day to day HR advice e.g. dealing with employee conduct, IR cases
- Providing full support and advisory on the standardized people processes such as performance management, increment and bonus cycles
- Implement all globally and regionally driven HR policies and programs while ensuring that all implications to business in local context are fully addressed.
- Lead and/or be part of globally and regional driven HR policy and program implementation.
- Ensures human resources policies, procedures and programs are adhered to.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human
- Resources/Psychology/Finance/Banking/Economics or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of HR practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with people from different levels.
- Self-starter and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Dynamic, resourceful, able to balance multiple priorities and get things done.
- Strong assessment skills, good decision making skills, and sound judgment.
- Displays genuine passion for people and an ability to engage at all levels.